Well, I finally did it....I created a Blog.
I was hesitant to do this as I am a very private person and really wouldn't have much to say (I know Shirley would argue this). Would someone really want to know about me and my life?
The answer is YES....my family would.
We may chat over the phone once in awhile but it's when we visit with each other that reminds me how precious that time is with them, how much I miss them and how they are not here to know about the little events that happen in our life.
So, this is for them.
I'll be honest...I may not update this regularly but my goal is to do so. The hustle and bustle of life is getting old and I need to make time to gather my thoughts once in awhile. This may be a great tool to help preserve those special moments and events in our life....and a way to share them with you!
Happy Blogging!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment