I still remember feeling awed as I held this little precious gem in my arms. The faint little cry and her beautiful blue eyes staring back at me. I would hold her in my arms forever.
Those beautiful blue eyes just turned 15!
Our little girl has grown to be a beautiful, sincere, respectful, kind, and quite funny young lady. Jeff and I couldn't be prouder.
College, clothes, driving are topics of everyday conversation these days. Even dating has come up a few times (Jeff does not do well with this topic!) Ha Ha...
Before we know it, she'll be driving home from college to visit and introducing us to her new man.
I guess as parents our role is very simple: to raise our children to emulate our standards of respect, values and morality.
This is how they learn they are loved.
We love you with all our heart, baby girl.
Happy 15th Birthday!
Love Mom and Dad

2 comments:
beautiful post...... they grow fast! She is beautiful..... G
you can add fantastic babysitter to the list too! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment