August 6, 2009

We’ve all dealt with headaches, backaches and all kinds of aches and pains…but what if you’ve been emotionally hijacked? What then? It happens so often it puts headaches and backaches to shame! Ever had to deal with someone at the DMV? Then you know what I’m talking about.
I’ve been reading this book called God Doesn’t Have Bad Hair Days, by Pam Grout.
What a great little book with a fun sense of humor!

All you need is the desire to find peace and happiness in your life to understand this book. It doesn’t matter what your religious upbringing or belief is - this book focuses on how we are all universally and spiritually connected- truly connected to one another. How we can learn to change each other for the better - without even having to speak to one another!

There are some quirky exercises the author asks you to try (and believe me…it makes you ask yourself “Why can’t I do this?). I would highly recommend you buy this book and keep it close by. Toss it in your purse or keep it by your nightstand. It will come in handy (and no…not to peg the person at the DMV with it!).

I look at it like this. If I have a headache, I take a Tylenol to relieve the pain. If I’ve been emotionally hijacked, I reach for my book to get back my serenity and inner peace- even though I’ve thought many times to peg someone so deserving of it with it.

Yeah, I'll be reading my book again...

Happy Reading!

No comments: